Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Wow! Summer is here and life is so busy these days! Needless to say I have a lot of blog material these days! So I figured I better get caught up. Malorie and Racyn both did some summer school classes this year. One of Malorie's was a mini musical class. The last day of the class they put on a little play for us. It was really cute! The next week though Malorie was involved in the Prairie Fire Children's Theater Program that came to Pittsville. They did A Midsummer Night's Dream. She was cast as a Sprite. She was adorable! But of course I will post pictures here for you to see! I have never seen this play before and it was VERY entertaining and funny!



















 The Groundlings:
 The Players:

 The Sprites:
 The Kingdom:

No comments:

Post a Comment