Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brewer Game!

So most of you know I had my gallbladder out a few weeks ago! Well, prior to the surgery we had a Brewer trip planned. So after my surgery I had no idea if I would be able to tolerate a 3 hour drive one way to Miller Park. But the day or two before I started feeling a little better and thought I would give it a try! I mean who wants to give up a Brewer game with their family!
So off we went. We even stopped at Jimmie Johns. Seriously, I have no idea why there is even Subway's still in business! Jimmie John's blows them away.
Ok, back on track now! So we got to the game. The temp was 102 degrees! Hot! So hot that I couldn't even wear my sunglasses because they kept sliding down my face from the sweat! (eww, i know) Well, of course you all know that I am just going to post a ton of pictures so here goes! and keep in mind i had so much fun taking pics of the team batting! Ha! enjoy!!

We made it!

Corey <3


Gomez:

Braun

















Winning!







Seriously mom.

Run, Rickie, Run!

The Axman!


The missing catcher! Rob had to get a pic of Jonathan Lucroy! He is the one with his wrist bandaged!

This pic is actually of one of Ryan Braun's home run swings! Couldn't believe I got it!


Ramirez's walk off home run!


We had a great time... even though it ended up going 10 innings!(IT WAS SO HOT)! At least they won!!!!! 12-13!

1 comment: