Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I love being a mom!!!

Yesterday at work I realized I was going to be "extra" at work Tuesday, so I asked to have the day off to run some errand's and prepare for Malorie's birthday! (which is Wednesday).  This morning we woke up to a beautiful fall morning!! I live for weather like this, where if you just throw on a light sweatshirt you will be comfortable. The kids and I decided we would ride our bikes to school.They were pumped, not to mention glad we weren't rushing out the door to drive to daycare for them to get on the bus. I was probably more excited than the the two kiddos combined. I NEVER get to take them to school, let alone ride bike with them to school. Then once we got to school the scrap booker/blogger in me stepped out and starting snapping pictures (that's just what i do). I don't think I have stopped smiling yet at how happy I am/was to be a small part of their school day this morning. Here are some pictures:


 Riding bikes to school!

 We made it!!

 AWWW!!!

 Racyn getting his folder ready for his school day.

 Hanging his backpack in his locker.

 Malorie by her locker area.

 Malorie's friend Emma asked me to help her feed her tree frog!

First Grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment